Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pity Party Time

Is there always something wrong with everybody? Because there is always something wrong with me, and to be honest with you I am just tired of it. If I am not tired, my legs hurt, if my legs don’t hurt, my stomach hurts, if my stomach doesn’t hurt,my head hurts, if my head doesn’t hurt than my hips do…you get my point. It is tiring to say the least. After a particulary bad day yesterday, I am feeling sorry for myself. According to my mother I am only allowed these days every so often, so I thought today I was due for one.
Here I am 29 (okay almost 30) and yes it makes me mad that on most days I walk with a limp or am so tired it takes everything in me to keep my eyes open. It makes me mad that I once could exercise, I mean really exercise, and not just walk or lift 3 pound weights. It makes me mad that I have to have a shot every other day, and they hurt and leave brusies. It makes me mad that the stack of medical bills I have just have to remain unpaid right now. It just makes me mad that I have MS period.
And yes I do know that things could be a lot worse. I know this, I recognize this and I am gratefull that they are not, but to ME right now things seem pretty bad. While I do not have some diesease that is going to kill me, just makes my overall quality of life more poor. That’s pretty bad isn’ t it?
So yes on days I do feel sorry for myself, and you 3 readers are getting the brunt of it at the moment. Tomorrow I will have my happy face on, but for now it is all frowns baby.

1 comment:

  1. Okay remember you are always supposed to obey your mother...pity day done. Remember you have a disease the disease doesn't have you. Don"t want you to be in such a rut you start to furnish it....on and on you catch my drift okay well peace out
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete