Thursday, October 29, 2009

Today I turn 30. I have spent the last week or so trying to figure out if this bothers me or not, I have deceided that, no I guess it doesn't. There are a few positive things about it, when I get on the treadmill, I dont have to arrow down as long to get to my age, it is faster to say 30 than 29 (try it, its true) and well I am still here period.
It has been a nice birthday thus far (besides being in pain due to the crappy weather) my cube was decorated, I got nice cards and we are having lunch at the office.
Saturday we will have a family get to-gether.
So Happy Birthday to Me.

3 comments:

  1. 30 didn't bother me, but 31 did. I think I had too much else going on when I turned 30, it was A's 1st birthday and I just found out I was pg with G.
    Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so this is very belated...but I just found out you had a blog, so happy belated birthday Deanna! I am so glad to see you have a blog, I so look forward to following it :-)

    ReplyDelete