Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weather

I had a million posts in my head as I was eating my lunch, lucky for the 2 maybe 3 of you that read this I have forgotten them. They were all kinda on the sad side.
So instead I will talk about the weather. It is most wonderful. Fall is in the air and I am sooo excited. Something I missed when I was not living here. O is excited too, talking about the red, purple, green, and blue leaves that are going to fall...and of course it will be her birthday and Halloween soon.
Which would bring us to what she is going to be for Halloween. She has so far wanted to be just about everything. It started with a bee than it was a kitty, pumpkin, bear, tiger, stick, butterfly...and so on. Butterfly has come up alot so we shall see.
So back to the weather, you can tell other people are excited too. Sweaters are getting pulled out, blankets are coming down, windows are opened.
Ahhh gotta love it!!
So maybe sad posts at a later date. Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment