Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So Thankful

It is only Tuesday yet the work week is almost over. Yes! This is okay by me, four day weekends are always welcomed. We are headed up to my parents for Thanksgiving; we have not been up there for awhile so we are looking forward to it. O is excited to see gaga and granddad! Since I am terrible at posting thought I would do a what I am thankful for post now. So here it goes….
I am thankful for my husband who has been my solid ground these last few months. Who is the person who has to listen most to my complaints but doesn’t complain himself just does what he can to make it better.
I am thankful for my mom and dad who have been a major support system, not just now but always. Without them it would well suck really and because of that I am thankful that for now I am where I am.
I am thankful for all of my family, there are plenty of people who have nobody and I am lucky to have so many somebody’s.
It goes without saying that I am thankful for my daughter. She keeps me in line and is truly a blessing.
I am thankful for friendship and the kind of laughter that makes you cry and want to pee your pants.
I am thankful for those who show me that humanity may stand a chance.
I am thankful for good days and when there are bad days that are physical I am thankful for drugs.
I am thankful for cool weather and breezes.
I am thankful for coffee and chocolate.
Really the list could go on and on but I will end it there!!
So here’s wishing everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Well what a lovely post and we are damn lucky to have you and your sister as our daughters! You are the best daughters in the whole world and for that I am extremly thankful
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete