Friday, November 20, 2009

Finally

Well another week has ended and I am just amazed at how quickly the week, month, and year has gone. It will be Christmas and the new year before I know it.
I have not posted in awhile although I have had a few things that I could have posted about.
Dan and I had a wonderful weekend at the Westin (anyone needing a nice get-a-way I would recommend the Westin) so big thanks to my folks! Actually that probably was the only good post. I have not been feeling very well and was in bad shape last week. This week has been good though so lets hope it lasts!!
So now I will do the fill-ins and than get back to work.
1. We need to appreciate all the we have and not worry with what we dont.
2.O gave me a big hug and said I wuv you mommy and it made me smile.
3. If you want it you have to work for it and get it.
.4. I am happy today because I feel good and I have to take it one day at a time!
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think that there are alot better things to think about and I dont really care.
6. Family of course makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out tomorrow my plans include oh I am sure a trip to the Merry Go Round or the Jump Zone Sunday, I want to maybe go out for breakfast and laze around!
Happy Friday Folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment