Monday, August 31, 2009

A good weekend

Yes, finally a good weekend. A weekend where I felt good enough to be out and about for longer than 10 minutes, a weekend where it was not an effort to move my legs and feet!! It was great. O and I went to TN to visit the folks. They picked us up Friday and brought us home Sunday afternoon.
Did some shopping, got my hair did, hung out with my pregnant friend, stocked up on books at the goodwill,and just had fun with my parents and child!! And much to my mothers surprise stayed up and watched a movie...(thanks to the 60 mg of steroids a day) The weather was nice and Sunday got some of our own family time in.
So today is Monday and I am still feeling pretty good. The work days is going well and I hope the rest of the week follows suit!
I saw my sister posted a new post finally, so I had to too...

2 comments:

  1. We also had a great time...always good to see you!!!! You Looked great and O was a gem she

    is so sweet,she definitely has the "artist" gene in her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slacker, I've posted a craplod more posts since this. Get a move on.

    ReplyDelete